KOLKATA & SURROUNDINGS RESIDENTS ONLY!
Income Opportunity: Rs.50,000 to Rs.3 Lakhs per month!
Fast-growing and highly reputed Tata company is looking for people from various industries and backgrounds to work as commission-based Life Insurance Professionals (Team Leaders) at Kolkata, India. Please read this work description carefully and thoroughly before applying. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FIXED INCOME. Life Insurance is a very tough and demanding occupation, that is why it is much more rewarding than most other occupations, and we want only dynamic people who have the willingness to earn above Rs.6 Lakhs per year.
Responsibilities and Duties :
– Life Insurance Sales Team Management.
– Team work to develop and grow group business volumes.
– No targets, no pressure, no punishment, no penalties. Work at your own pace, in your own time, to achieve your own income and rewards. You can work full-time or part-time or flexi-time as per your own schedule.
– Company provides best-of-the-best hand-holding, support and training, in collaboration with world-renowned Business Schools such as Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
– Remuneration : THIS IS NOT A SALARIED OR FIXED-INCOME JOB. Very high commission plus special monthly bonuses, rewards and recognition, including foreign trips. Average income of current Agents within one year of joining: Rs.70,000/- per month. Top achievers earn lakhs per month.
– Office Location : Salt Lake (City Centre-1), Kolkata, India. However, this is more Work-From-Home with very few office visits per month.
– Qualification : Minimum Graduate (any stream/subject).
– Age : 40-50 years, relaxable for exceptional cases.
All information, matter, documents, images, links, etc. contained in this website/webpages belong to Modern Infotech or their respective owners. Violation of any copyright or intellectual property or other rights is totally unintentional on the part of Modern Infotech. If any such or other objectionable material is found on this website/webpages, the matter may be brought to our notice immediately and we will take necessary action in consultation with our legal advisors.